Saturday, June 21, 2014

Let's Hear From the Team: Ashley Kerrigan

I've never really been out of the country before, especially overseas. This will be my first time traveling to Bulgaria with the team, and I think it's something God has been putting on my heart for a long time. I first heard about the team in about seventh grade, and I've desired to go since, but I didn't think it was something that was actually going to happen. Reality struck over the past few months that I'm going to be halfway across the world! I think it's going to be a whole new experience for me... I'm still not quite sure what I'm expecting. I know there will be a lot of culture shock happening the first moments I get there. I am just looking forward to reaching out to others, and letting God use me in ways I didn't know was possible. I am looking forward to getting rid of a few of my fears while I'm down there, but I know it's going to be hard to do. I can't wait to get there and see what God has in store for me!

-Ashley Kerrigan

No comments:

Post a Comment