Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Let's Hear From the Team: Barbi Robnett

I first went to Bulgaria 12 years ago with the team from CCBHC. I have seen over the years how God has opened up doors for us to serve with our brothers and sisters through outreach, discipleship, testimony, marriage ministry and childrenʼs ministry to name just a few. We go to help with ministry that God is already doing there. God has placed a deep love in my heart for these people and their country. Most especially their children.

About 4 years ago my family was forced to move away from BHC and I was heartbroken. Not only to leave my church family in AZ but also because I thought I would never return to BG with the CCBHC again. Last year I was invited to return with the team and sought the Lordʼs will. I wanted to be sure it was Him sending me and not my own desire to return. To my joy, He sent me back, and again this year. He has recently opened the door for us to go into Macedonia as well.

It is always a joy to serve along side the family of God there. We go to be helping hands for the body of Christ who are serving the Lord there faithfully everyday. Truth be told - I come away changed every time from being with them. While I go hoping to be a blessing to them, I come away with them being a blessing to me. I am so thankful each time the Lord sends me, so thankful to Him, and so thankful for them. It is my hope to be an encouragement to them as they labor for the Lord and to bring glory and honor to Him together with them.

-Barbi Robnett

No comments:

Post a Comment